Dr. Autin is a head and neck specialist in is board certified by The American Board of Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery and fellow of American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery. This board is recognized by the Florida Board of Medicine.
We limit our plastic surgery to the head and neck region. (We do not do breast or body surgery.) We treat a large number of patients with facial skin cancer and can remove the cancer and reconstruct the face in the same sitting, often completing the treatment in one session. Many patients ask their dermatologist to refer them to a facial plastic surgeon for skin cancer of the face or neck.
Common cosmetic procedures include
- (Baggy) Eyelid Surgery
- Nasal Reprofiling (often done in conjunctions with sinus surgery)
- Chin Augmentation/Lip enhancement
- Scar Revision
- Facial Skin Cancer
- Moles and Blemishes
For more info on these procedures click on the links belowThese links are located at the American Academy Facial Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery website.
- Blepharoplasty (Surgery of the Eyelids)
- Facial Plastic Surgery
- Facial Scar Revision
- Mentoplasty (Surgery of the Chin)
- Otoplasty (Surgery of the Ears)
- Rhinoplasty (Surgery of the Nose) We also offer various non-surgical procedures for facial rejuvenation including
- Botox injections for frown lines and wrinkles
- Glycolic peels and treatments for fine wrinkling
- Collagen or Dermologen injections
- Retin-A and other prescription medicines for fine wrinkling
Contact us to schedule a consultation and we’ll show how you can look younger and better!